Build modern GUI applications in RPG on IBM i (AS400)
IBM i's strengths combined with Windows' ergonomics: SilverDev is a complete development environment (IDE) to build modern native Windows applications in RPG Ile.
Forget the old green screens… make way for GUI apps!
Design efficient GUI apps on your IBM i
No more 5250 screens... make way for drop-down menus, pop ups, buttons and other specific features of the Windows interface.
With SilverDev, everything is centralized: the programs and interfaces are stored and run on System i without being deployed on user workstations. The programming logic provides development possibilities rapidly and in all simplicity.
A graphic applications server
- Ergonomic interface (Windows)
- Virtual desktop (MyDesk)
- Programs stored and run on IBM i (AS/400)
- Data stored on IBM i
- Local or remote connection via Internet (LAN/WAN )
- Access management
- Export to Excel and PDF formats, Printouts
- Access to third party DBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
An Integrated Development Environment:
- Source editor under Windows
- Visual design tool (wysiwyg)
- Library of functions and source generator (framework)
- Compiler and Debugger
- Direct access to documentation and online context-sensitive help
- RPG IV programming in an ILE environment
- Visualisation of spools, logs, jobs, objects, etc