Create Native Windows Applications in RPG IV.
SilverDev is simple but powerful, enabling the design of graphic user interfaces using native Windows components. You can offer users the comfort of the Windows standard, while preserving the uncontested advantages of System i.
Why Choose SilverDev?
- Offer user-friendly applications, with a multitude of functions, conform to the Windows standards and ergonomics to your users.
- Create applications easily and quickly, reducing your programming time.
- Enjoy exceptional performance in terms of speed and resource consumption: up to 20 times faster than Web browsers!
- Preserve the advantages of traditional System i applications: centralization, robustness and security.
- Capitalize on the existing know-how of your teams.
How Does It Work?
- A real Windows interface (no «revamping»)
- Simplicity of interface design (use the mouse to click, drag and drop!)
- Wide range of graphic components (scroll bars, graphs, pictures, buttons, etc.)
- Programming and execution on System i
- No application deployment (centralized management)
- No web browser needed for remote connection (eliminates connection speed and compatibility issues)
- Incomparable TCP/IP rapidity, specific to SilverDev
- Simple, rapid programming in RPG IV (event-driven)
- Easy maintenance (STRDBG, JOBLOGS, etc.)
- Graphic printing module included in the product
- Graphic source editor (possibility of using PDM/SEU)